Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Continued....

I'm not particularly depressed or anything. I wonder what is that empty feeling that creeps on me once in a while. I think it's not PMS lah. Back to the topic, hmm.....I used to say that emotions are just chemical reactions or electrical pulses in our brains. I still think it is...

Maybe the feeling of emptiness comes when I'm (what's-the-name-of-the-happy-hormone?) deficient.

Aiya, melancholy tonight. Think it's triggered off by him not saying hi to me. Hrumpff....

2 Comments:

At 12:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*faints*

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger laihsia said...

Heh! Heh! Ei I don't understand. Some women were talking in the changing room and one was saying that HE asked her if she's busy recently or something coz' she didn't turn up for a period of time. I mean, he actually TALKS you know. Then howcome he doesn't even say hi?! I was dumping the towels into the bin, and thanks to his enormous bag blocking the way, I had to acknowledge his existence and presence, vice-versa. And still! He didn't say hi! (#@)#*@*!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home