Platy's distracted globe
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Dedications
There are 2 songs which I want played at different periods of my life:
1) Jim Brickman - Your Love, during my wedding
2) Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon, during my funeral*
* Applicable only when I die before the age of say, 45?
posted by laihsia @
1:13 am
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
laihsia
Location:
Sungei Whampoa, Singapore
View my complete profile
Friends of Platy's blogs
Xiao Pang's blog
Da Pang's blog
Tut's blog
Yonghui's blog
Cher's wei-ward world
Bee stories
Tapestry of love
Previous Posts
Welcome to my Life
Reaffirming my stand
Finally!!!! I'm gonna be posted out.
Confused.
It's over
A new year
A new Mr Suzuki!
Merry Christmas!
Jarell - my 6 weeks' old nephew! :)
Taking photos in the toilet... :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home