Glimpse of light...
I think I've juz made a U-turn in my life after losing my directions, or maybe my PMS was juz over. Hah!
Anyway, yesterday (considering it's past midnight now) was a great day! Was helping out at the Yellow Ribbon Fair again for the 2nd day and I began to see things in a more positive light again. My ex-inmates came back to the fair and we chatted a bit. It's nice to see them back in the society again with stable jobs and picking up their lives again. I think the fair not only changed the public's perception, I think it made an impact on me too. Even though I'm not working with inmates anymore for now but it made me look back and re-think about those "suck-blood" incidents weren't that blood-draining afterall. :)
Ah. I was also a chauffeur today - fetching Tay Ping Hui from Caldecott Hill to Prison Link Centre. Think I embarassed Prisons abit cos' I lost my way and made a big detour. It wasn't deliberate. Serious! The speed-tracking device didn't help too when we headed back cos' he was in a hurry.
After the event, I was sending Yanli home when Mark called and we headed off to our favourite stoning place. It was nice chatting with Mark again after all these while. It brings back nice memories of our days in training school. Mark was our big brother in training school, always taking care of us and our welfare. He cracked me up today when he mentioned the "silly grin" that I always carry when I was in training school. However, it was a little bitter sweet because I could no longer envisage myself in that type of moments where I was truly happy.
Someday....I will find my happiness. Haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home