Saturday, July 23, 2005

Amore...

I have 2 more days before my membership with Amore expires... Think this would end the long-term business relationship I've had with Amore. I first signed up when I was about 14 or 15. That was when they still had the branch at Orchard MRT. I was walking past with Liqing, Cizhen, Villia and the whole bunch of Indonesian classmates when we juz went in and signed up. At that time, Amore was also agressively advertising in Her World magazine. Always wanted to go when I read their adverts while flipping through the magazines.

Ahh...it has been 10 years since I've been with Amore. I've seen many branches opened and closed, new instructors coming in and old instructors retiring into the back scene. Got a crush on Ray there...hahahaha....and Ray's got his 2nd gf from Amore already....tsk tsk... Made friends there - Kim, Dawn etc. Even the receptionists know me by name. Sigh...

Anyway, I've signed up as a lifetime member with California Fitness. I think I'm beginning to get used to it. The gym's bigger, they give out towels instead of having to pay for them....the studio's bigger, their operating hours are longer.... Yeah...maybe it's time to move on. And I attended a kickboxing class the other day...and the instructor was so much like...............

Hahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home