Monday, May 30, 2005

Looking for new meaning in life....

I was cursing again....at my car cos' the gear box was not working well. I was having problems shifting my gear. Damn it. Why did I buy a manual car?! Of all cars, why did I buy a Suzuki? Why didn't I just spend a bit more to get a more decent car? Damn it. Sure kenna scolding again if I mention about selling this bloody lousy piece of shit. Damn. Paying $61k for frustrations...why don't someone just run me over and settle this damn bloody problem for me!?

I was already rehearsing in my head how to give a piece of my mind to the Suzuki salesman who convinced me and my family to buy this car. Maybe I could give another piece of my mind to the mechanics as well. They must have a role to play in the bad mechanisms in the car. Lousy gear box. Narrow wheels. Thin coat of paint. Milo tin material. Fabric material which absorbs dust, hair, water, water and more water, syrup too. Poor pickup speed. Damn!

The lights turned green and I sped off - only to be overtaken by a bloody van. Damn!! Even a van can overtake me!!! Where are all the traffic police who are supposed to book these bloody buggers who pay so little to fuel their environmentally-unfriendly, air-polluting vans with their astonishing pickup speed compared to my miserable, bank-draining lousy, milo-tin-made Suzuki? Life sucks.

Then I saw them again. This time, the little boy was walking beside the cart. He looked older now. The old man was smiling while talking to the little boy, and he had a knee guard around his knee now. He must be having some form of knee problem. I looked at the clock and it was 9.55am. I saw them around 11+pm the other time. They sure have long working hours... I wonder where they were heading...

1 Comments:

At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:P nope i guess i got nothing constructive to say.. jus wana let u know that i am reading your blog.. yes spying on u... :PPP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home