Sunday, December 04, 2005

Conversation

During lunch time at the canteen :

A: Ei! Let's order brownie and eat leh!
B: Ok loh!
(While A and B were eating...)
A: Ei, eat some (brownie) lah...why so quiet?
C: No mah...I enjoying my food. Which fork can I use to eat the brownie?
A: Any one will do lah..
C: Eeeee....this fork is so clean!
A: ?!
C: You see har, if a fork is clean, it means that the person who used it to eat cleaned it out by licking or dragging it.
A: Errr.....it's technically true.
C: You see! B's one is dirty! That means she didn't drag the fork. So I'll use hers.
A: ??!?!?! Up to you....
D: Aiya, you all so troublesome. Last time me and my brother, we always share our food.
C: Wa...you all so xiang qing xiang ai one ah?
D: Haha! Actually no lah..it goes like "Ei! I want to eat! Give me!!!!" then I snatch it from him lah!!
C: I tell you hor!! D got very weird ideas about food one leh!!
(D starts laughing.)
D: Hahaha...no lah!! Just that I think hor...I want to buy a dog (A held her breath) and then buy a stuff toy hor. Then stuff all the meat inside the stuff toy, then put the stuff toy on a remote control car...so that the dog can exercise its instincts!
A/B/C: Waliew eh! That's very bian tai!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home