Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Dear and I were walking together...and 2 ladies walking in the opposite direction were looking at us when they walked past. I subtly observed dear's body language and he was occasionally looking down....and here's what the Buis have to say :

weeling says: look down so wat?

weeling says: wat does looking down means?

Da Pang says: road slippery

weeling says: i dun understand le

Ah Plat says: look down uncomfortable loh

weeling says: maybe he looking at his shoes leh?

weeling says: aiyo...

Ah Plat says: people think also look down

weeling says: I tot u want to see if he will look at girls or not

weeling says: i think hor...he look anywhere u also will read too deep into it one

weeling says: he look down = uncomfy

weeling says: he look up = arrogant

weeling says: he look side way = he dun care

Ah Plat says: hehe

weeling says: he look at girls = he DOM

Da Pang says: close eyes?

weeling says: close eyes...he will fall down

Ah Plat says: juz checking whether he felt uncomfortable mah

weeling says: men are from mars

weeling says: women are from venus

weeling says: he prob look down at his shoes

weeling says: and think..."damn...shd have gotten tat nike on offer this afternoon"

weeling says: and u think "gosh, he feels uncomfy"

2 Comments:

At 10:53 pm, Blogger wee said...

damn it! he asked "boey boey" on thursday again!!! I nearly box him ah!

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger laihsia said...

Told ya I tattooed "Boey" on ya forehead with invisible ink...

Don't box him lah...wait his boyfriend murder you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home