Tony Buzan's speed reading course
Went for a Tony Buzan's speed reading course on Wed. Car battery went dead just as I was about to drive to SIM. EL helped me push the car, so that I could jumpstart the engine. It worked then didn't work again when I wanted to drive off after having breakfast at Adam's Food Centre. He helped me push again to jumpstart the bloody thing. I chose a lot right on top of a bloody hill when I got to SIM so that I don't have to push the car myself. Car didn't start after the course, and it was starting to rain...had to push the damn thing abit then jumped into the car to start the engine! Walaoz....so malu-ating!
Milo seriously needs to retire leow.... Agent messaged me this morning. Said that the car has arrived. Shld be able to collect it in mid-May. Well, anyway, dad helped me change a new battery yesterday so no need to push car leow. Phew!
Anyway, got to the class late...and was pleasantly surprised that the lecturer was none other than Tony Buzan himself! He's having more lectures in Sep....think I'll go sign up for more of his courses. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home