Kharma
I got a shock when I went to the carpark to drive to work this morning. There were 2 deep scratches on the body of my car near to the rear bumper. Why?! That was the first question that came to my mind. I analysed the scratches. They were deliberate scratches, not the sort when somebody accidentally brushed against the paint and cause it to come off. Dad said that probably I parked too close to the car next to mine and they got fed-up trying to open the car door.
!!?? I thought about that as well....I parked between a van and an MPV yesterday. Either way, I was close to both vehicles, for obvious reasons. One was a van, the other was a MPV, and 3 cars are parked in an HDB carpark in SINGAPORE. Hmm...I think my dad's reasoning made sense. Think I'm gonna sit in my car and wait for the owner of the MPV to appear and I'll look at him/her and see if the person dare to look into my eyes.
However, no matter what, the car's been scratched and the freaking idiot has gotten away with it. I wonder how he/she would have felt if his/her own car is being scratched too. Such childish and dysfunctional behaviour ought to be condemned. Scratch somebody's car when it is blocking your way....kill somebody if they offended you?! Sick!!
I'm still pretty angry at this point in time. However, I do believe that what goes around comes around. I was driving along PIE last week, on my way to work and this taxi driver got pissed off by this old lady who was road hogging, and he overtook her, cut sharply into her lane, then dodged between a few cars...and finally, he underestimated the distance between his car and a truck, and think his headlights together with bonnet scrapped against the metal piece under the truck. Broken pieces of glass and paint flew like how the dust flew around in 'Twister'. Such people will only suffer the consequences of their own actions....
Kharma. Peace. Bonus. Re-paint. Normalcy. Before that, #(@!)@()!$#&@*&$)(!@# that freaking idiot.
Peace.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home