10 reasons why I shld change a car
1. If I can't change my job, at least I get to change my car.
2. At 2.5 yrs old, Milo has been through 4 accidents and could be structurally weakened. My next accident could be my last one.
3. Milo doesn't consume petrol much but it really sucks (my) blood sometimes.
4. Great Singapore Sale is coming. It is not patriotic not to support the Great Singapore Sale.
5. Dear will have more leg room.
6. The bloody SCs and CISCO will stop directing me to park at some pathetic lots cos' my new car will have a BOOT! This will save my already badly-damaged image of running across the carpark to scan in by 0830hrs every morning by 2 mins.
7. I've decided to disown the cockroaches and spiders (latest to the collection) who have comfortably set up home in Milo.
8. I could save more by giving up my atrocious COE (a bloody $27k)
9. With a new car, I can get V-Kool, thus saving on aircon and subsequently car battery can last longer = more savings.
10. All of the above.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home