To infinity and beyond
I'm now PADI Dive Master #487852. Cool....... Just don't ask me to do scuba reviews pls. Scuba reviews are the 20 skills that openwater course divers will undergo in the swimming pool as refresher. I suxx at it cos I don't do them often enough to remember how to demo and do it. So pls, no scuba reviews for me. Thanks.
Dear for the n-th time asked me to wear a skirt today. He say Monday we go shop and buy skirt. He said I look tomboy in my jeans and whatever. HRUMPF!!!! So I told him loh...wait I wear skirt got other people chase after me ahhh....then he said he 100% confident of himself. He never add whether he got confidence in me hor? Hehe....

6 Comments:
Dive Master! So cool!! Does this mean I can learn diving from you?? :)
And WHOA! I wanna see Platy in a skirt too!
Cher
He start by requesting u to wear skirt...then later he would say high heels would look so nice and matching with skirt.
After which he would say since u are in skirt, blouse and high heels, might as well complete the set by wearing make-up.
There is nothing wrong with dolling up esp for a loved one...but pls remind him, ultimately plat is plat...he must love plat for what plat is and not trying to change plat into barbie.
YO Cher!! I can't teach diving yet cos' not an instructor and don't intend to be one oso...hehehe...but we can go diving together after u get your openwater license then I can lead you to lots of stingrays and big fish!!! :D Long time never sit along One Fullerton and watch evil descending already!!!! :)
Ah Bui, I agree with u! Anyway, I protested already! No choice loh...most of us in this profession not very inclined to make-up, skirts and long hair (at least for me..hehe)...
I told him 0829hrs I gotta dash across the carpark and stare at the SCs to give me the bloody carpark lot thingy to scan in. Keep long hair hor, I will spend the rest of my life submitting reports for being late.
He ask u to keep long hair ah??
Gosh...remember to remind him u are born in 80s and not late 60s okie?
Have!
But aiya, seriously I'm not going to keep my hair long loh....
Post a Comment
<< Home