Powerman Malaysia
I think I created quite a name for myself during the Powerman race. A negative one, that is. There were 5 bus loads of us who went up to Perak for the race. After the A&E and IV drip incident, 5 bus loads of Singaporeans know who I am. Plus the Malaysia organisers too.
That's not good at all. Till today, strangers will come up to me and ask "Hi Lixia! So how are you?? How have you been??" Of course I'll be wondering who these people are...but when they start asking questions like "So.......have you been drinking enough water lately??" and I'll know they were from the trip. I've encountered people smiling and saying hi to me at East Coast Park, Holland V, swimming pools....all from the trip I guess.
Sheesh! It doesn't make things any better when I absolutely cannot recall faces and names. Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home