Monday, October 20, 2008

My holiday

My Bali holiday sucks. It was freakingly hot, I was feasted on by the mosquitoes, the food was bad, got blasted everynight at the hotel (we stayed at Hard Rock Bali), it was either to go somewhere for a meal, thinking of what to eat for the next meal, or hanging out at the pool. To make things worse, EL decided that he would go for his pub crawling at night, leaving me to watch cable TV in the hotel, and worse, came back at 2-3am a bit tipsy and SNORE right into my ear. Thank you very much. Just the kind of holiday I need - to appreciate my work even more. By the 5th day, I was dying to come back to Singapore. By the 6th day, I concluded that I will not travel with EL alone again.

I'm giving him the cold shoulder and he's probably concluding that it's PMS again. It's always me and me and only me. He thinks that he's always right. My boss thinks that he's always right. Everybody thinks that they are right and I'm wrong.

Life sucks. Wish that I can drop dead right now. DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home