Open Water Swim 2008
It has been an exciting season. I thought I've seen the worst waters in Singapore during the OSIM Triathlon in July, then it was the more-suitable-for-surfing waters in Desaru, and finally the ultimate during the OWS on 4 Oct. The underwater current was frightening! It took me 2 hours to complete the first 2km. Couldn't move in the water because the currents were so strong! Was so worried when it took me 10 minutes just to cover the distance of the breakwater. Anyway, glad that I completed it. Was the last female who completed the 5km swim in 4 hrs 10 mins. Didn't know how I managed to do it. I think not wearing a watch helps but I kind of knew that I took a long time when I started in the mid-day sun and ended when the sun was setting. Keke....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home