Sunday, December 18, 2005

Christmas is nearing

I bought a new mp3 player yesterday! Wanted to buy the iPod shuffle but it seems like it's obsolete soon and I didn't want the iPod Nano....so in the end, I ended up buying the iRiver T30. Ok lah...it's not quite a pretty sight but small enough to go jogging and sound quality is supposedly not bad. I can't tell lah...cos' I usually listen to Jay Chou - cannot hear what he's mumbling anyway, so doesn't matter. Anyway, Jerell (erm..) woke up this afternoon and was crying, so I picked him up and plugged the earphones into his ear and he actually quite like the music! It was Jay Chou lah...hehe

So cute leh...then after that he refused to sit in his high chair for lunch cos' he wanted to listen to the music, so I played the babies' CD for him loh... Then he nodded his head and moved his body to the music. Wah...my nephew's gonna be the next May Day man.... :P Not Jay Chou cos' that's reserved for Weeling's nephew - Yangyang. :D

Oh ya, talking about her (See! You're honourably mentioned in my blog leh! And with your pay hor...still ask me to share my bonus with u! Pooi!!). She's posting out soon, so we held a farewell bbq for her at Tong's condo. So funny man... we slapped a cake in her face and dumped her into the pool. After that, we decided to grab Sze Lynn and dump her into the pool as well. The result - Weeling sprained her finger, Tong had leg cramps and the rest of us had aching muscles...... Private joke...heh heh!

Anyway, Tong's got a nice condo. Wonder if got she'll let me rent her spare room. Hehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home