Saturday, January 07, 2006

Nothing in particular

Didn't get my punching bag today afterall. By the time I stepped out of my office, Liang Seng was closed. I feel so tired. Having 2 days off as opposed to 1 day off while doing ops makes a world of difference. I was so tired that I was literally crawling on the expressway at 70km/h. Got home and found that sis has brought her bike back. Seeing her Gary Fisher bike brings back good ole memories. Those were the days when life was carefree...

I remembered once when ah chew and I were so bored that we decided to juz take our passport, 1 set of clothes (in case we can't get back to spore) rent a bike from Changi V, take the bumboat from Changi Point to wherever the bumboat was going. It turned out that the bumboats there only go to Pengarang. So we went Pengarang. After all the lobsters, prawns, crabs and 1 tiny plate of veggie in oyster sauce (we asked for the smallest plate possible), we pia-ed all the way back to the jetty and came back to Singapore. All on a Monday. Eventually, even the bumboat uncle recognised us... After my first cycling trip to Desaru, I went on to try offroad and long distance cycling. Like the feeling of watching the tyres spin and the wind in my ears.

Jiejie changed her tyres to Panaracer. Still have the little spikes because it's still new. Remember Pinpin once said the same of his tyres. Haha! Those were the days....

1 Comments:

At 8:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those were the days indeed.. hee.. maybe will relive those days SOME day?? - Pinpin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home