Alignment
Being in sync with people whom you work with is important, especially the bosses. Unfortunately for me, it seems to me that I'm not in sync with my bosses and I don't clique with most of my colleagues. I'm not sure if I am stubborn and still refuse to sink into the culture and of those around me, or am I juz weird. I think I don't fit in. I think I should leave.

7 Comments:
ya!!!let's juz stoomp out to display our displeasurrrrre!!!
got money or nor? let's go open our own hawker stall, the very first guilt free cha-kway-tiao stall, cooked using olive oil!
Stomp where?? UST ah??
Ei good leh...Tong got capital, I wash plates and scold undeserving clients, you fry noodles. DP can be our HR and PR dept. :D
wat?ask me to fry noodles???cannot eat lah!!lata no customers for you to scold aso!
You scold customers? Sure or not? Wait scold until half way you forgot why you scold them and when they interrupt you, you still think they very intelligent some more...think forget it lah. Btw, wash plates can employ Bangalas to do...you just be bouncer, stand there and pretend to be fierce can liao.
hahaha!!!ya!!wee is RIGHT!!then in the end become u give them the noodles for free cos they seemed too "intelligent" to u!we will make a loss no matter how delicious my noodles are!
KNS! Dun partner you all in this sure-zuan business!
Tomorrow bian both of u also! Haaa yaaaa!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home