Christmas in 2005
Spent Christmas running all over the place as I was one of Jenn's "sister" for her wedding. I didn't particularly make a good "sister" cos' I was rather grouchy throughout the day. I try to smile here and there, not because I was unhappy to be there or anything but because I just don't feel like smiling. Idol used to ask Yanli if I'm in "one of my moods" in the past and today when he saw the both of us, I don't think he wanted to ask Yanli as well - cos' we both looked grouchy. I'm not sure if it was because Yanli was tired, I just hope that my grouchiness is not infectious. Sigh.
Something is missing in my life. I'm NOT talking about a boyfriend or marriage. Must highlight this to SOMEONE and SOMEONE ELSE who likes to crack the eclair joke on me. Hrumpf! It's just a dull, sianz feeling, a low cloud that's hanging above my head everywhere I go. Maybe I should take a long break from work and see if I'll be less grouchy.

2 Comments:
Eclairs are nice...so are marshmellos..HAHHA
whimpy ones?!
Post a Comment
<< Home