Travelling with people
Canteen talk is really a pain in the ass. Especially when the conversation steers towards 2 areas : quitting and finding another job, or travelling to somewhere. That's why I hate going to the canteen. I've never had lunch in the canteen whom I eat with some people and we didn't talk about going somewhere. The reality is, none has materialised so far. Sometimes I ask myself why do I bother entertaining their lunch-time fantasies. Didn't the Mt K trip give me an expensive lesson?!
Let's face it. Not many people got the balls (or guts if they don't have the balls) to just do it. They just want to talk about it and go back to work after lunch (or whatever), or forget about it after they step out of the car. The funny thing is, they just like to keep talking about it. It's either another "Let's go XXX this XXX!!" or "Ei..that time say already still haven't go." How I want to spend my hols?
Me (to my sis) : Ei, Jan u going anywhere?
Sis : Ya. I doing recee in Thailand. Cycling to Phuket.
Me : Wa! I want to go but no bike. How?
Sis : You take my Gary Fisher back from Yan (another sis) lah. I change the tyres to sleeks for you.
Me : Set. Got go diving or not?
Sis : Dunno. See how loh.
Me : Onz! Book air ticket for me hor! Tomorrow take leave!
(2 weeks of holiday - settled)
See why I shouldn't call this call that and get the "HAR?!?! You not going already?!?!?!" responses from some people? Then after that kenna scolding from my family for going overseas with such people.

1 Comments:
haha.. let's try this.. "wanna come ho chi minh and look for me?" ;p - Pinpin
Post a Comment
<< Home