Hoot ah!!!
I think the Jackie Chan (JC) boxercise is really fun!!! Been going regularly for the past few days. It's like those days when PK, Raymond and me went to Kee Min's house to learn muay thai. Dunno why everytime I think of Kee Min's house, I think of fishing...hehehe... His father's Koi pond looks very inviting for fishing leh!! :D Anyway...yah....now I get to put on handwraps and gloves again and bian bian bian!!! Wah so shiok!!! I even bought a target to bian somemore!!! :D Anyway, this da pang really a toufu :D. Today haven't start the class she already aching from yesterday's class. Then xiao pang sway, got a bimbo for partner. Talk about this xp hor...she arhhhh.....yesterday got 3 of us 1 team, so Darren the instructor (whom ONLY XP thinks is cute) put on the pads (boxing pads hor...dun get the wrong idea..) and came to join us. Then of coz this xp hor, got disillusioned and thinks that Darren was distracted cos' she's too pretty and couldn't concentrate on holding the pads properly for her. However, DP and I think that it's because he got distracted by her less-than-perfect eyebrows. Hahaha...u can read more from her blog at chweli.blogspot.com. Not say I want to say him loh, so short, body so-so, got bad complexion and tries too hard to act cute. No seh somemore, unlike XXX who is tall, tanned, cool and really got seh!! He walk past hor, got wind somemore one!! Not break wind hor...
Anyway, yesterday when I was packing my cupboard, I found a lot of Bodyshop bottles and stuff. Waa...it's like I'm stepping back into the world when I was 18. Wa! Like Chronicles of Narnia! :D Then I found my half-used bottle of Biotherm facial cleanser, so today decided to use loh. Then hor, when I used it hor...the fragrance reminded me of the days in Amore leh!!!! You know it's like a certain smell reminds you of a certain place?! The facial cleanser reminded me of Amore loh!!! Sigh...or more like reminded me of XXX............so sad....he doesn't recognise me anymore when I bump into him on the streets these days.....sad.......
This DP suggested that I sign up for Amore packages again but...aiya, already life-time member of California leh...still go back to Amore for what right. Sigh.... Whhhyyyyy does the sun go on shining.......... Then hor, got a "Ka Chng" instructor in California who looks a bit like XXX but dun have all of XXX's qualities of coz...hehehe but his class always like at 7am?!??!?!? So these days seldom see him leowz...sigh.....
Today I told YK that I bought a target. Then he was very excited as well cos' he said nobody hold target for him. Fwah!!! Finally found someone to help me hold taget vice-versa!!! Thinking of asking him to go California for JC boxercise class this Thursday but I scared of him ah...he one kick, wait I fly out of the window..... So exciting!!! Maybe Mr Soh wants to reconsider to post me to SD!! Heeeee... Today Mr Soh called me to ask something. Sigh! Workplan coming soon...wait see him paiseh again... :(

2 Comments:
You think u owl huh? Hoot wat hoot? Like to hoot so much go do night duty lah!
Thursday ask YK to hoot u! :D
Ei actually also not bad mah my idea. I hoot you, you and Darren can go hospital TOGETHER. Then after that you can keep in contact - all thanks to me! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home