XP and I decided to go to KC's bodycombat class today. I almost forgot how he looked like but after going to his class today, I reaffirm that ------------ HE'S GOODLOOKING! heeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. So after his class, happy happy, then I asked XP if she wants to go and for Darren's last class before he goes for his holiday. Then she think think, and we decided to take a cab down to Republic Plaza to pia his bodypump class. When we reached there, she realised that her wallet's missing! So we pia-ed back to Orchard in the same cab, XP hopped off to grab her wallet (someone returned it, minus $50) and we pia-ed back to Raffles. Made it in time for his class still! Haha!!! My legs and arms were shaking after the class, all thanks to the number of lunges (I lost count after a while) and triceps extension we did. Fwah...if I go for bodycombat, JC boxercise and bodypump every other day, I'd be looking like....ermm...ermm.....a PTI? in no time!!!! First, I need to lose weight. That shall start tomorrow cos' I still got a lot of chocolates left in the fridge. :D

2 Comments:
Biu, u rem the day before i tell u "lets go to gym on sunday together!"?
then u conveniently forget abt me ah!!and u hao yi si to publish on your blog?!!!
Heehee....you so nuah!!! Drag you to the gym machiam drag horse to drink water..make it buffalo to eat grass!! :PPPP
Next week!!! I know you working nite this weekend... :D
Post a Comment
<< Home