Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Day 4 (R&R)

Nice feeling to wake up and not having to rush around, pack and get ready to ride. Woke up, had breakfast then went out to check out Krabi with Eng Lock. The tsunamis evacuation signboards were everywhere. Hmm... Eng Lock's a nice guy. He offered to look after the bikes while I go walk around the beach and take photos. Sand's bad for bikes, especially expensive bikes. I wouldn't give a damn actually to push my bike across the sand but mine's not a Titanium bike...so......





Ran into Ryan while cycling around and the three of us adjorned to a cafe to escape the heat from the sun. Nice feeling to chill out at a cafe on a hot day like that. Since we didn't have anything to do after that, we decided to go for massage. Bruce, Yong Siew and Eddie went to some island to climb, so there were only five of us left.

It was kind of awkward going to a massage shop with a guy (Eng Lock). He asked if I'm going to do a Thai massage, and I said no. Well, actually I was a bit apprehensive about the pain but more importantly, *ahem* massage helps a lot in improving blood circulation. At that rate, I'd bleed to death. Get the picture? Don't think he understood that, so I just told him that I'm afraid of the pain to entertain his questions.

Ended up doing facial and got a big pimple the next day! Jialat.

We went jalan-jalan at Krabi town after that. Wanted to buy boxing gloves but was contemplating and contemplating and then it was time to meet the rest, so didn't buy in the end! It was so cheap!! Next time must go Thailand and buy boxing gloves and targets.

Dinner was horrible. The restaurant really had poor service and the rest were really impatient. They were scolding the waiters and complaining all the way. In the end, we were all ripped off and feeling a bit pissed.

After dinner, most of us wanted to go back to the hotel but Eng Lock insisted on taking a walk back to the hotel on his own. Not surprisingly, a Thai woman was hot on his heels, soliciting for business. It was quite sad to know that a nice guy like Eng Lock would fall prey to such desires. For info, he is still single, if that matters. Anyway, 2nd realisation : men are born with high sex drives and women with PMS. Life's unfair eh?

Anyway, I was disgusted and started looking at him differently from then onwards... The rest as well....particularly for Bruce. More on that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home