Wednesday, January 18, 2006

@ work

This ah bui XP heart no good. She say I go Thailand mati, come back also mati, might as well give her my Infinity membership. KNS! You see lah! This kind of fren! She say Mr Soh dun wan me @ SD, then Hd Admin cannot post me out, so she decided to post herself out. Pooi!! But actually quite funny lah...hehehe

Yar...so yesterday 3 of us went for JC Boxercise. This ah bui 1 week never exercise...dunno why she sick when Darren's not around. Maybe she more love sick than anything else lah. Jialat. He's short, has bad complexion and not goodlooking. She say his body nice, especially his shoulders. Jialat. I think she needs to get her eyes checked. Maybe I see from different angle that's why cannot see the muscles definition. :D

Talk about ah bui da pang. Dunno why she so bad mood these days. Yesterday she exerted more strength than usual. She's very pek chek lah. Poor ah bui. Dunno she going JC boxercise tomorrow or not. Better to let her whack the targets than whack our clients one of these days. :D

Sigh. This week dunno why KC only 1 class. He does look funny without his bandanna lah. Like if take his black and white photo and frame up, plus must wear those 70s/80s kind of specs then will look like those photos on the walls of ancient chinese clans. But still, he quite goodlooking! Kekeke.... That day attended his body balance class hor, aiyoooo....so paiseh!! He was looking around the class, then our eyes met (dun vomit hor...kekekeke) then waliew so paiseh! Hopefully he interpreted the blush on my face (if I did blush, aircon was making my face turn blue) as nao chong xue after the backbreaking stances.

Oh yar. Juz now forgot to add. This cycling group hor. Damn kua zhang. They want to bring extra tubes for everyone, extra tyres (not tubes hor...it's TYRES!!!), bicycle chains and dunno what! I think hor, why not everyone juz bring an extra bike lah. Waliew we don't get safety vehicle for nothing loh! But if want to bring, bring an extra set of wheels lah. I think HL needs 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home