Thursday, January 12, 2006

The day I "heard" ah bui's wrist

XP said I "heard" ah bui's wrist today. Ya...we were at JC Boxercise class, then Bui was the boxer I was holding the pads, then she was doing a left hook then she said pain. Then after that take out handwraps then can see her vein like extra prominent. Think sprained arh...The instructor wanted to take down her name etc to give her first aid after the class but we think it's kinda awkward lah...so decided to juz go. But the poor instructor hor...kenna bullied by another instructor...he said that she forgot her brains!!! Waliew!!! So mean man..this guy!!!! Hope we din cause the female instructor some further embarrassment after the class. Wait the guy say she no-brain again for letting us go, wait we come back and sue their asses off.

Now for the not-so-serious part, I heard ah bui's wrist said "I'm too thin!! Cannot support other parts of body!!!" Kekeke....

Sigh...ah bui's gonna be out of action for sometime leowz....cos' I "heard" her wrist....next time ah bui muz put handwraps tighter so that it will shuddap and wun talk. :P Next time help u k...sorry never help u wrap....

3 Comments:

At 10:06 am, Blogger **YinG** said...

my "heard" wrist protesting lah!
so small and frail then kana sour by this bui.
But it's my own fault for not wrapping it tighter mah.
thus causing my wrist to be 'heard'.
sigh~
fat enuff liao still 'heard' wrist...how to exercise?!

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger wee said...

I told that ah bui before....her limbs and her body size dun match...by right she should be a small size person but... but... but... This teach us a lesson never work in Macdonald's even when you are down and out.

 
At 9:59 am, Blogger laihsia said...

kekeke...since your wrist is the most delicate and thinnest part of your body, then handwraps must bao tighter loh... :D

Psst, xp, your Darren coming back on Tuesday. Kekeke....Tue JC Boxercise?? If u dun feel well, can faint in his arms or "heard" your wrist!!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home