Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Burp!

Juz had dinner and oranges, plus lunch at MOS and tea and nuggets in between, and I'm now very very full. This ah bui is bad influence cos' she keeps eating and once she eats, I want to eat too! Anyway, it's only 10pm and I'm home. I'm seldom home at 10pm cos I'll be either at California or at work. Contemplated going to gym juz now...but thought I shld take a break and come home and rest. Not been having enough sleep for some time. Well, actually, ok....maybe I'm depressed. Juz came back from meeting the other cyclists for the trip. KNS! These idiots are cheongsters on road bikes loh! I hope their tyres puncture every 30km! Haha! Then probably I'll ride with them all the way.

These KNS cheongsters suggested that we shld ride in a group. Not that I don't want to loh....it's like asking the peh-peh-peh kind of malaysian motorbikes to go long distance with Harleys. Can or not?! Can lah!!! Everything also can! Juz give me a year! TMD...dunno why I always go on such holidays. Though my job may be boring, suck blood and bang head against wall....go holiday still need to cycle until peng san, if not huff and puff up mountains. What am I doing with my life man?!

One of the guys in the group is this angmoh AKA HAO LIAN! HL wouldn't stop bragging about how good he is or how many things he can do. He was asking us if anyone of us can do leading-belay. Hello?!?!?! With your bloody kind of weight, I think you make the mountain belay for you lah... Then said he thinking of bringing his own ropes. KNS...what the hell are you trying to prove loh?!? Anyway, juz for info, HL is king-kong size - the usual ang moh size if u get what I mean. I hope his tyres will puncture every 10km! Anyway, I think realistically speaking, he shld not use road tyres cos' with his kind of weight, not say I curse him. His tyres puncture cos' of physics principles!

HL wouldn't stop. He went on to talk about diving. Waliew! Talk about diving, don't come and smoke me loh. Say he wanna do wreck dives at Krabi. Errrr....UNCLE HL, if you're not talking about technical dives hor, then dun waste time lah. Dive to see a ship, go to Keppel shipyard can see a lot, FREE somemore! Then he went on to talk about masks, and said "Oh shoots! I forgot I can't wear contact lenses, I've got an eye infection!" then blah blah blah... Turns out that he don't even have his own mask. Wah! If you really seasoned diver got no mask hor, then a seasoned cyclist won't have his own bike. Then he said he actually wanted to do lasik cos' no need to buy masks with degree cos every few years need to change. I think this guy hor, really no brains anyhow talk. Why I'm surrounded by such people all the time har???

I suspect he never stepped into a dive shop before lah. Where got people step into dive shop every few years to change lens for masks one?!?!?!
HL: "Hello uncle!! It's me again!!! I want to test my eyesight and renew my lens ah. Ya ya, my masks XXX brand one."
Uncle : "HL! You again ah!? Test eyesight go optician lah! I down here sell diving equipment only! But I always welcome people with lots of money, especially those with no brains. Come come!!! Booties and fins also want to change?? You still developing lah! Especially your brain!"

Maybe he dives at places with signboards underwater. Or maybe he reads underwater. Anyway, I'm sure this kind of water buffalo sure finish his air faster. He better go buddy someone else. If not I will drown him. KNS.

Friday cycle to work!!!! This weekend muz go cheong also!!! Stupid HL!!! I won't collapse before him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home