Friday, February 10, 2006

3rd realisation...

It always rain when I send my car for servicing. Whyyyy???? Anyway, after coming back from Thailand, papa told me that there's something wrong with the steering of the car. KNS...wait until I come back then fix. Like that how to travel to work right? But nvm, gotta get it fixed asap cos' once I start working and clearing emails, where to find time to crawl to the service centre at bloody PANDAN CRESCENT?

Ya. So it happened again. When I arrived at the service centre, I got out of the car, went to take a queue number, yada yada yada....the mechanic would come out and check the car. Bloody hell. It always rain at this bloody juncture!!! It really doesn't matter if it rains or snows but cos' the bloody car is in the service centre, I got to take the bloody public transport.

Went to collect the car today. Mdm Tan Gek Eng dropped me outside PGP cos it would be nearer for me to reach bloody ulu Pandan Crescent. Waited for about an hour in my skirt and court shoes for a bloody cab. No cabs!! Had to walk to NUH and wait somemore for a cab. Still no cabs!!! Toes were beginning to feel more than a little squashed and blistered... In the end, I dialled for a cab. For that short distance, paid $9.70. This seems aligned to my idea of driving a cab instead of a car. Can earn extra income while travelling around. Dun wan then juz take it as owning a car. Good nah?

Anyway, the nice mechanic waited till I arrived. Boh bian. These days service excellence mah. Gotta make up for whatever shortcomings of their cars. And I tell you, Suzuki cars got A LOT of shortcomings. Dunno whether it's a standard practice or what. Think they vacuumed the interior. Good nah! Really making up for their shortcomings. Good nah...especially I haven't cleaned the car since Sep last year. I was happily using the vacuum cleaner that ah chew gave me....until the car battery died. Haven't vacuumed my car ever since...kekeke

So I didn't go to the gym to meet ah bui loh. Then ah bui told me that she went for Joel's bodypump class and KC was one of the participant!!!! Very sad. Very very sad. We no fate lah....no fate.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home