Sunday, February 12, 2006

Victim of life

Ya. That's how I feel right now. I know it's damn lousy to say one is a victim of life but can't help it. I just returned from Thailand and dad told me that I need to send the car for servicing. So changed 2 drive shafts and shock absorber and other stuff, cost me $309. Just collect back from service centre on Friday evening. Now Saturday evening kenna lang ga and now my car is back to the workshop again on Sunday!!!!!!

4.20am at Yishun. Traffic light's red. I stopped. Saw a car coming from behind then suddenly got a loud bang and my car jerked forward. Heng ah bui and I wore seatbelts but the impact was still pretty strong. Bloody taxi driver must have fell asleep!!! Wahhh!!! My first reaction was I wanna beat up the driver!!! Then guess what the uncle said when he came to look at my car? "A little bit only. I pay you $100."

Uncle. $100 ah?? For topping up my washer fluid is it? Or change my car plate?? I 1 mirror already $200. You bang into my bumper at such a high speed, you think I sleeping like you ah?! KNS!!! By the way, he is Mr GOON - SHB 5936L. Shld have called himself Mr Koon but Goon is also good enough.

Walaoz. Tell me. Why me har? My whole family is saying that I drive lousily. People bang into me. I drive lousy? Tell me lah...I which way drive lousy?! My car collect from showroom, and on the 10th day got one bloody asshole eyes grow in the backside. Cross the road in my path. I jammed brakes, he fell on my car then become traffic police case. Walaoz!!! Bloody hell!!! If killed him then I lousy lah... Now Papa say I 2 years accident 3 times. He 30 years drive never even claim insurance one time. Jiejie tell me to go and do self-reflection?!?!?!

I think I need to change a car. Or get it blessed or something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home